- you’ll hear how to create an effective company sales strategy and sales management action plan
- You will learn how to create a perfectly functioning motivational system for sales managers, when and how to change it
- You will hear how to solve the dilemmas of a sales manager: when to train, when to consult, when to educate, and when to dismiss
- You will learn how to reliably assess the potential of candidates
April 13 – June 14
Park Inn Hotel, Oreivių st. 32, Vilnius
There will be a maximum of 14 people in the group.
Benefits of training for you:
- You’ll learn how to create an effective company sales strategy and sales management action plan
- Learn how to identify and manage your most important KPIs
- How to create a perfectly functioning motivational system for sales managers. When and how is it time to change it?
- How to solve the sales manager’s dilemmas: when to train, when to consult, when to educate, and when to dismiss.
- How to reliably assess the potential of candidates?
- How to move from competition to effective collaboration?
- How to strengthen the image of a reliable professional sales manager?
The training is intended for:
- For sales managers
- For company employees directly in charge of sales managers
The training consists of a 6-day cycle:
Day I Sales Strategy
- How the organization’s goals and strategy dictates the goals and strategy of the sales force
- Functions and responsibilities of the sales manager
- Customer segmentation
- Determining the number of contacts with customers in different segments
- Establishment and control of financial, effort and competency development KPIs
Day II Sales and negotiation process
- The role of the manager in sales and negotiations
- Perception of the value of offers: our products in the eyes of the customer, the more our products are superior to competitors
- Stages in the sales process: diagnostics, decision, agreement, and relationship maintenance
- Negotiation process: how to set out the steps properly
- Advantages of interest negotiations. Deadlock strategy. Customer conditions and circumvention
Day III Team building according to strategic goals
- What is important in forming a sales team? What makes this team different from others
- What are the tasks of a manager in the team building process – from the formulation of the need according to the strategic goals to the planning of the career path of each specific employee
- In what ways can we assess the potential of candidates
Day IV Sales team reward systems and motivation
- The role of remuneration in motivation and employee experience
- Specifics and steps of developing a remuneration system for sales staff
- Discussion of typical sales incentive schemes
- Alignment of the company’s sales model with the remuneration system
Day V Training the sales team to reveal their talents and potential
- When and what leadership style to apply, depending on the employee’s maturity, competence, and motivation
- How to combine promotion and support
- Empathic listening, what are the differences from regular listening? How to learn to listen empathetically
- How to give and receive feedback so that it is a source of improvement for each employee and a tool for team growth
- How to move from competition to collaboration
Day VI Psychological preparation of the sales manager
- Personal image of a sales manager
- Competencies and attitudes of the sales manager. How to change habits and manage preferences?
- The biggest challenge for a sales manager. When to teach, when to counsel, when to educate, and when to dismiss?
- Intrinsic motivation to improve and grow by helping others grow, self-discipline training
There will be no more than 14 of you in the training. A certificate will be issued to the training participants.