Occupational health and safety 2022-2023
This event will be held in Lithuanian language!
September 22 Distance education
September 22 in Vilnius
Occupational health and safety 2022: the latest legislative changes. Changes to the Labor Code from 2022 The speaker is ILAW LEXTAL partner, lawyer dr. Vilius Mačiulaitis :
• Innovations in the Law on Safety and Health of Workers. Changes from 05/01/2022. What new trends are we seeing?
• Regulation, accounting and coordination of rest and working time with occupational safety and health regulations. What are the most common violations?
• The impact of the Labor Code on occupational safety and health regulation: how practice is evolving. An overview of the latest changes to the Labor Code and advice on documentation.
Occupational safety and health in 2022: recent case law and ILO recommendations . The speaker is ILAW LEXTAL partner, lawyer doc. Dr. Tomas Bagdanskis :
• The latest practice in the preparation of occupational safety and health documentation;
• Disputes in the field of occupational safety and health. Recent case law;
• Disputes arising from occupational safety and health documentation.
Fire and civil safety in 2022 The speaker is Saulius Zabulėnas , director of UAB “Verslo Aljansas” Vilnius branch :
• The latest changes and practices in the legal regulation of fire safety;
• Implementation of fire safety requirements: where most mistakes are made;
• Important civil safety provisions in 2022.
5 practical tips for promoting a positive occupational health and safety culture in your organization . Speaker – occupational safety and health expert Saulius Balčiūnas :
• Internal controls for employee safety and health?
• Determining the size and acceptability of professional risk. Occupational risk documentation and how to describe it in practice?
• Peculiarities of preparation of procedures for training, training and certification of employees.
Leadership in occupational safety and health. What should a leader be in order to achieve the goals of the OSH policy? Speaker – Dainius Rutkauskas :
• What should the leader be? Main features;
• Goal setting and policy formulation;
• How to inspire your colleagues to follow all agreed rules?
09:00 Konferencijos pradžia
10:30 – 10:45 Pertraukėlė
12:15 – 13:15 Pertrauka
15:30 Konferencijos pabaiga