UAB Omega 365 Lithuania Omega 365 Lithuania UAB is a subsidiary of Norwegian IT concern Omega AS. Specializing in project execution services, Omega 365 is a leading provider of project management software systems and services to companies developing capital projects in Energy, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Mining and more.
Omega 365 Lithuania UAB, based in Klaipeda is mostly focusing on development and maintenance of technological framework and software products of Omega, involved in implementations and support of customers all around the world.
Are You a top-notch Ethical Hacker? Are you a proactive and self-driven self-starter? Do you have firm collaboration & governance skills?
We are looking for a Web App Penetration Tester to strengthen our Cybersecurity team at our global Omega 365 technology hub in Klaipeda.
In this role, you will team up with Cybersecurity professionals and continuously gauge, via red team activities, the robustness of Omega 365 web solutions used by thousands of corporate users around the world.
Operating alongside Omega 365 first line of defense (network security layers), you will contribute to the further development and strengthening of our application and database cybersecurity layers. You will conduct Intrusion Analysis, correlate potential Indicators of Attacks or Compromises from different data sources, stay on top of global security trends, and markets status, and continuously report and raise internal awareness of data or system intrusions as well as the latest techniques used by threat actors. You will contribute to the enhancement of the native Omega 365 Cybersecurity suite of tools. You will periodically carry out security code reviews, software supply chain audits, and penetration drills (across the whole range of attack vectors). You will continuously hunt potential threats and participate in CSI (Cyber Security Inspections) either remotely or at client sites. You will provide tactical and strategic advice about threats to all levels of the organization and those of its clients, track and respond to incidents, damage-control, recover and implement the mitigation. You will thoroughly maintain documentation and cybersecurity records to ensure the highest levels of governance and compliance. Your primary location will be at our Omega 365 global tech hub in Klaipėda (Lithuania). You might occasionally travel to other Omega 365 offices and client sites abroad.
Requirements & qualifications
To excel in this role, you will need knowledge and experience with:
- System analysis & design, OOP, win, web, mobile & database SDLC, log analysis
- Ethical hacking frameworks/techniques from reconnaissance to forensics
- Red team tools such as BEEF, METASPLOIT, KALI, debuggers & others
- Blue team tools/concepts such as OWASP, CVE, STIX/TAXII & others
- Cryptography, IoC, IoA, obfuscation analysis including in-mem threats
- Auditing, documentation, demonstration & educational skills & experience
- Higher IT education or relevant working experience
- Fluent oral and written English
If your qualifications do not exactly match our requirements, but you believe you have potential, an aspiration to learn so to match our expectations, and think that you would bring value and be a great addition to our team, check other Omega 365 Lithuania current offers or contact us as there might be other opportunities to engage with Omega 365.
What does Omega 365 offer?
Omega 365 Lithuania is part of the Omega 365 group, Norway’s humble IT giant, big enough to deliver, small enough to care, and offering an exciting people-oriented workplace culture!
With a portfolio of world-class software tools used by thousands of corporate users around the planet, and a constant pipeline of exciting development projects for those passionate about technological challenges, Omega 365 offers a unique, dynamic, and flexible environment for passionate professionals to thrive, grow and excel.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Opportunities to work in company offices in other countries (Norway, Denmark, France, Canada, etc.).
- Additional health insurance.
- Advantage system (you get a bonus in points for loyalty) you can spend for: Holidays including family members (company holiday houses: Norway/Spain/USA/Canada, etc.); Sports/courses/health checks; Teambuilding: concerts, theatre, company events, etc.
- You can get bonus points for sports activities.
- You can get bonus points for qualification exams (in relevant technology).
- 50% discount for lunch in the canteen.
- Gross salary from 2288 Eur. / month (depending on your skills/experience).