Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Get ready to
- Write in-app copy that ensures a positive user experience, increases retention rates, and aligns with the product’s tone of voice.
- Communicate closely with UX designers, editors, and product managers.
- Manage and prioritize work across multiple projects simultaneously.
- Research wellness-related topics and discuss content solutions with Kilo Health nutritionists, psychologists, and innovators.
- Present your ideas and initiatives to other writers and product stakeholders.
- Mentor less experienced UX writers within the company.
- Partner with UX researchers to collect user feedback and conduct tests to optimize product content.
- Keep clear documentation of the content that you write and offer solutions to improve workflows.
- Write briefs for freelance writers (in case the app feature is extremely content-heavy).
- Work with some really amazing people
We expect you to
- Have experience in US English UX copywriting.
- Feel passionate about UX copywriting.
- We offer learning budgets, provide guidance, and consistently motivate our employees to thrive in what they do. For that reason, the never-ending thirst for knowledge is a must.