UAB Omega 365 Lithuania Omega 365 Lithuania UAB is a subsidiary of Norwegian IT concern Omega AS. Specializing in project execution services, Omega 365 is a leading provider of project management software systems and services to companies developing capital projects in Energy, Infrastructure, Healthcare, Mining and more.
Omega 365 Lithuania UAB, based in Klaipeda is mostly focusing on development and maintenance of technological framework and software products of Omega, involved in implementations and support of customers all around the world.
Are You passionate about building high quality software used by thousands of users worldwide? Are you a self-driven self-learner & self-starter?
We are looking for a Software Systems Developer to join our Products Development team at our global Omega 365 technology hub in Klaipeda.
In this role you will design, build, and maintain core Omega 365 technologies and products, as well as implement and support solutions for our international corporate clients.
From day 1, including during your onboarding via Omega 365 Appframe Certification program, you will be fully immersed within our friendly collaborative team of world-class engineering top-notches. You will contribute hands-on to the continuous agile development of the Omega 365 SaaS solution and the Pims suite of capital project software tools, applying your skills, experience, and knowledge via Omega renowned Appframe development framework for the rapid development of superb, high quality and secure client-server solutions. Your primary location will be at our Omega 365 global tech hub in Klaipėda (Lithuania) from where you might also participate in Omega 365 client projects around the world.
Requirements & qualifications
To excel in this role, you will need:
- Strong skills in requirements analysis, system design, SDLC, OOP, cloud / mobile app & database development
- Mobile applications development knowledge (preferably using Flutter)
- Higher IT education or relevant working experience
- Fluent oral and written English
If your qualifications do not exactly match our requirements, but you believe you have potential, an aspiration to learn so to match our expectations, and think that you would bring value and be a great addition to our team, check other Omega 365 Lithuania current offers or contact us as there might be other opportunities to engage with Omega 365.
What does Omega 365 offer?
Omega 365 Lithuania is part of the Omega 365 group, Norway’s humble IT giant, big enough to deliver, small enough to care, offering an exciting people-oriented workplace culture!
With a portfolio of world-class software tools used by thousands of corporate users around the planet, and a constant pipeline of interesting development projects for those passionate about technological challenges, Omega 365 offers a unique, dynamic, and flexible environment for passionate professionals to thrive, grow and excel.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Opportunities to work in company offices in other countries (Norway, Denmark, France, Canada, etc.).
- Additional health insurance.
- Advantage system (you get bonus in points for you loyalty) you can spend for: Holidays including family members (company holiday houses: Norway/Spain/USA/Canada, etc.); Sports/courses/health checks; Teambuildings: concerts, theatre, company events, ect.
- You can get bonus points for sport activities.
- You can get bonus points for qualification exams (in relevant technology).
- 50% discount for lunch in canteen.
- Gross salary from 2288 – 5243 Eur. / month (depending on your skills/experience).