Are You passionate about building high-quality software used by thousands of users worldwide? Are you a self-driven self-learner & self-starter?
We are looking for a Software Systems Developer to join our Products Development team at our global Omega 365 technology hub in Klaipeda.
In this role, you will design, build, and maintain core Omega 365 technologies and products and implement and support solutions for our international corporate clients.
Position Description: From day 1, including during your onboarding via Omega 365 Appframe Certification program, you will be fully immersed within our friendly collaborative team of world-class engineering top-notches. You will contribute hands-on to the continuous agile development of the Omega 365 SaaS solution and the Pims suite of capital project software tools, applying your skills, experience, and knowledge via Omega renowned Appframe development framework for the rapid development of superb, high quality and secure client-server solutions. Your primary location will be at our Omega 365 global tech hub in Klaipėda (Lithuania), where you might also participate in Omega 365 client projects worldwide.
Requirements & qualifications
To excel in this role, you will need:
- Strong skills in requirements analysis, system design, SDLC, OOP, cloud / mobile app & database development
- Mobile applications development knowledge (preferably using Flutter)
- Higher IT education or relevant working experience
- Fluent in oral and written English
If your qualifications do not exactly match our requirements, but you believe you have potential, an aspiration to learn so as to match our expectations, and think that you would bring value and be a great addition to our team, check other Omega 365 Lithuania current offers or contact us as there might be other opportunities to engage with Omega 365.
What does Omega 365 offer?
Omega 365 Lithuania is part of the Omega 365 group, Norway’s humble IT giant, big enough to deliver, small enough to care, offering an exciting people-oriented workplace culture!
With a portfolio of world-class software tools used by thousands of corporate users around the planet, and a constant pipeline of interesting development projects for those passionate about technological challenges, Omega 365 offers a unique, dynamic, and flexible environment for passionate professionals to thrive, grow and excel.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Opportunities to work in company offices in other countries (Norway, Denmark, France, Canada, etc.).
- Additional health insurance.
- Advantage system (you get a bonus in points for your loyalty) you can spend for: Holidays including family members (company holiday houses: Norway/Spain/USA/Canada, etc.); Sports/courses/health checks; Teambuildings: concerts, theatre, company events, etc.
- You can get bonus points for sports activities.
- You can get bonus points for qualification exams (in relevant technology).
- 50% discount for lunch in canteen.
- Gross salary from 2400 – 6000 Eur. / month (depending on your skills/experience).