Siemens Healthcare Oy Lithuanian Branch is looking for a Medical Laboratory Service Engineer (https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/laboratory-diagnostics) to join our Nordic team in Lithuania (Kaunas, Vilnius or Klaipeda). The chosen person will undergo a comprehensive training period at the beginning of the employment, held partly in Siemens’ training center in Germany.
WHAT ARE MY RESPONSIBILITIES?
Maintenance and repair work of medical laboratory equipment, including laboratory automation and IT solutions. Working as a part of our Customer Services team and providing careful and systematic service in Lithuania and, based on a need, sometimes also abroad in other Baltic and Nordic countries by following Siemens’ safety, security, and quality guidelines.
WHAT DO I NEED TO QUALIFY FOR THIS JOB?
- You have an independent, determined, cost-effective approach to working and are a convincing co-operator.
- You understand the meaning of proficient customer service to our company image.
- You can travel most of the working time to the hospitals and clinics in Lithuania and abroad if necessary.
- Knowing automation functions, software, and data communication standards (ASTM, HL7, RS232) is a great advantage.
WE ALSO EXPECT YOU TO HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A university degree or have an equivalent experience in medical engineering, laboratory equipment, medical technology, medical IT, etc.;
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem-solving techniques characterize you;
- An understanding of medical diagnostics hardware, software, and application-related issues;
- Self-reliance, high degree of flexibility, high motivation as well as good interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude;
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Lithuanian and English;
- Driving license;
- Living in Kaunas, Vilnius, or Klaipėda, you should be able and willing to travel to Lithuania.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
We offer you a vantage point to the international area of healthcare technology and expert support with good prospects to develop your professional skills and advance in your career.