Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing developer and manufacturer of industrial, made-in-Lithuania network connectivity equipment used in a wide range of international markets, including Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy. Being a part of Teltonika group, which has 28 active offices worldwide, we strive to maintain and grow our presence as a global market leader in IoT solutions and improve people’s lives as a result. We cannot imagine our success without a talented and challenge-driven team who always has freedom of choice and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge. Our people are our strength. Without our talented and driven team, we wouldn’t be able to adapt, innovate and succeed the way we do.
Currently, we are inviting an ambitious Senior Embedded Linux Developer to join our growing R&D team in Lithuania to help us grow our global presence in IoT sector by quickly and effectively responding to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are an open-minded, curious, and innovation-driven company and are ready to offer the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute to the development and success of Teltonika Networks. If you are curious, creative, analytical and are willing to work in a rapidly changing environment then we are on the same way!
What’s in it for you:
- Great opportunities to grow in a strong and rapidly expanding company
- Interesting and ambitious projects of industrial network connectivity devices sold in as many as 145 countries
- Place where curiosity is key – here, we share knowledge and learn in training courses, conferences or business trips
- Dynamic, challenging work environment and cooperation-based internal culture
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Design, implement, maintain software of IoT devices
- Solve combined tasks
- Analyse and implement new technologies
- Work with hardware
- Participate in teamwork
- Provide technical support for colleagues
WE BELIEVE THAT YOU:
- Have 5+ years of experience in C/C++ programming skills
- Have 5+ years of experience in software for embedded device development (advantage if embedded device(s) is based on Linux)
- Have shell scripting skills
- Have knowledge if Linux OS (buildroot/yocto)
- Are experienced in debugging of complex hardware/software issues
- Are experienced with working on a variety of embedded processors (SOC’s/microcontrollers)
- Have knowledge of Operating Systems fundamentals
- Have knowledge of computer networks
- Have knowledge of Cybersecurity
IDEALLY, YOU’LL ALSO HAVE:
- Basic electronics knowledge and use of lab equipment (such as oscilloscope / logic analyzer and etc.)
- Experience of working with UART, SPI, I2C, USB
- Experience of working with WiFi, Bluetooth
- Experience of working with Linux device drivers and Boot loader
- Experience of working with OpenWRT OS
- Good written and verbal English skills
We appreciate everyone’s efforts and experiences, so we offer an attractive salary that will match your skillset and expertise in the field. The salary for this position ranges from 30 Eur/h (~5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define a fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
- Care about your emotional and physical well-being by offering additional health insurance with included psychologist consultations
- Company-paid sports activities (basketball, football, volleyball, yoga) and other sports events together
- Celebration of achievements and fun time together during team-buildings, summer festivals, and other important occasions for us
- Opportunity for solid bonuses when participating in the recommendation program
- Flexible work schedules and the ability to work remotely
- Acknowledgements on work anniversaries
- We delight with gifts and a day off on your birthday occasion and surprises during various festivals
- We enjoy snacks together
About Teltonika group: Teltonika was established in 1998. Today, the Teltonika company group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of IoT solutions, with more than 2400 employees. Our company group incorporates Teltonika Telematics (fleet management solutions), Teltonika Networks (industrial networking equipment), Teltonika Telemedic (telemedicine devices, mobility solutions, personal and asset trackers), Teltonika EMS (electronics design and contract manufacturing services), Teltonika Energy (EV charging solutions), and the managing company Teltonika IoT Group. Our public institution Teltonika High-Tech Hill also runs IoT and B2B academies and organises student internships and scholarships.