Rapid Media is one of the fastest-growing media agencies in Australia. We are a full-service media planning, buying, and creative agency with a national footprint and exciting national and international client roster.
We have grown from just a handful of staff to four thriving offices in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Lennox Head and Melbourne. And now, we are expanding to Lithuania!
This growth has been driven by developing a team of talented, passionate and dedicated staff. We are 100% focused on providing an exceptional level of service and above all, delivering results for our clients.
Due to Rapid’s plans to grow our presence in the European market, we are seeking an experienced SEM Specialist to join our team and work with some fantastic clients on their ongoing digital campaign requirements.
We’re looking for a mid-level specialist to join our office in Vilnius or Klaipėda. We’re looking for someone with a good understanding of the digital media landscape including hands on experience in Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics. The successful candidate will also have the opportunity to work and help drive a leading data and analytics platform.
- Knowledge of relevant tools
- A desire for self-improvement and opportunities to learn and develop
- Best in class attention to detail and accuracy
- A collaborative approach
- Passion for the media industry and specifically the importance of investment in the process
What makes a good SEM Specialist?
- Is a go-getter who can self-motivate to deliver the best for the client
- Is quick to learn industry tools
- Is curious to understand how to take data and apply it to investment plans
- Keeps up with the latest industry news, trends and developments
- Gets excited to build connected systems that deliver against business solutions
- Shows an excellent attention to detail and can pick up on errors
- Loves to actively share a point-of-view on market and industry trends and news
- Is organised and structured with the ability to manage workflow deliverables
What we offer
We offer an agency structure and culture that will give you variety in your day to day client responsibilities but will also reward your ability to communicate both internally and externally to achieve results for our clients.
You’ll also have an opportunity to learn about Australia’s advertising market and work closely with media owners, tech vendors, data providers in Australia.
Once you stay with us for 12 months, there’s an opportunity to travel and visit our colleagues in Australia.
Gross salary range is 2200 – 3200 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competencies.
If you are interested in joining the team at Rapid Media please send your cover letter and CV to the General Manager of Lithuania – firstname.lastname@example.org