We are searching for a highly motivated, self-directed Sales Representative. We hope that you are passionate about growth and customer acquisition.
- Cold call and cold email leads;
- Use product knowledge to showcase the solutions that our company can offer to prospects;
- Use database, CRM, or other software to track progress with new prospects;
- Negotiate price with clients who are interested in making bulk orders;
- Maintain contact with existing clients to make sure they are satisfied and request referrals;
- Attend networking events, community events and hearings to generate leads;
- Build and maintain long-lasting relationships with customers and business;
- Track and analyse sales, market status and trends;
- Attend trainings to stay up to date with the specifications of new service offerings;
- Report to management team for adjustments to customer needs and wants.
- 2-3 year(s) experience working as a sales representative;
- Ability to use systematic and holistic approaches;
- Ability to engage in team selling;
- Strong knowledge of consignment and telemarketing;
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English (or Norwegian/Swedish/Danish) language;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant fields;
- Ability to develop strong, lasting relationships;
- Ability to convince and persuade;
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding past sales objectives.
- 800-2500 euros per month salary (netto);
- 28 vacation days + 1 extra free day per month;
- Shorter daily working duration: 9.00-17.00;
- Sick, personal, and parental leave;
- Health insurance;
- Professional development;
- Paid membership in business networking club;
- Office in the very Klaipeda city center;
- Workation (once covid is over);
- Social events and extra-curricular activities.