Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated team, you will ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by determining why the service, equipment, or feature is defective (inoperable) and help resolve issues related to the product.
- Customer focus and empathy – you enjoy talking to customers, listening to their needs, and finding solutions to their queries.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent phone manners.
- Problem-solving skills by working independently and in collaboration with other teams
- Fluent in English and German language.
- 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Ability to write reports and read and interpret documentation such as procedure manuals, operating instructions, and safety rules.
- Proven experience in supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud-based reporting systems.
- This an exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic, innovative international company with a true purpose where you will make a difference to those living with diabetes
- Focus on your long-term career
- Access to best-in-class training and development programs
- Work with 5000+ excellent colleagues in an open, fast-paced, and fun working environment
- Attractive benefits include performance-based bonuses, health, accident, life insurance, private pension, team events, etc.
- Language bonus.