- We offer you to join the company internationally recognized for the sustainable approach throughout the entire value chain and the superior quality of products delivered to the most demanding, international food companies in the world;
- The company with a commitment to responsible, reliable and efficient corporate behavior around the world;
- The environment where you can innovate and grow;
- Friendly and highly qualified colleagues;
- Permanent contract, with a competitive salary.
Būsite atsakingi už:
- Organize purchase processes and ensure secure, smooth supply of packaging and other indirect materials to the site;
- Analyze the demand and portfolio;
- Research of new suppliers, organize tenders, negotiate and prepare contracts;
- Collaborate with existing suppliers, make orders, manage day-to-day and long-term purchasing activities, communicate and monitor the performance of suppliers;
- Follow, manage and ensure stock of goods;
- Implement cost-savings solutions, initiate improvements to the current purchasing system and develop more effective cross-organizational processes;
- Ensure right and on-time data registration in ERP system.
Mes tikimės, kad Jūs:
We’re looking for a passionate, proactive, open for a new challenges team player who has:
- Proven working experience in a field of Procurement (production company, international purchases experience – preferred);
- University degree in Business Administration or related fields;
- MS Office and ERP experience (Navision, SAP or other) and ability to master new technologies;
- Fluent written and spoken English;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills, high focus on quality and efficiency;
- Collaboration and organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.