About the role:
We are looking for a PHP Technical Lead to join Nordcode Technology in our Vilnius office, with the possibility to work remotely. The stuff you’ll work on has a very real impact, and our customers will love you for what you deliver. What you build matters here!
What you will do:
- Stay hands-on with the technology stack and make decisive actions during the development lifecycle.
- Take care of technology and code quality.
- Participate in deployment planning with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with project team members, delegate tasks, and set deadlines.
- Support, lead and coach a highly talented cross-functional team of developers.
- Use your passion for technology to scope innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- Be our subject-matter expert in all things technical. Keep abreast of new technologies and advise on and implement these technologies.
- Positive atmosphere, a friendly, and reliable team dedicated to the project.
- Liberal conditions for work – flexible working hours, result-oriented approach to work. A fully remote schedule is also available.
- Personal development and motivation (literature, courses, seminars, certificates, etc.).
- Conditions for continued growth and professional development.
- 4500-5500 EUR gross salary range.
- Respectful communication and exchanging of ideas.
- Rewarding projects in a successful and fast-growing company.
- Office in superb location of Vilnius.
- At least 5 years experience in creating and managing PHP-based systems (Laravel, Symfony frameworks, or pure PHP).
- Proven experience in a Lead role, preferably split between hands-on and off.
- Good communication skills, ability to plan and organize team’s work.
- Experience in leading bespoke web-based project delivery.
- Good English language skills.
- Use of a project management tool such as Jira.
- Strong empathy, communication, and collaboration skills.
- A passionate advocate for best practices including Agile, TDD, and BDD.
- Proven track record of being a hell of a teammate.