Our client is a rapidly growing USA construction industry company with 25 employees (Lithuanian owner). We are currently looking for an Office manager in Lithuania to work remotely!
– Remote work hours are 12pm – 8pm (daytime).
– Competitive salary and motivational package.
– Flexibility and freedom at work.
– Professional development opportunities.
– Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly (P.S. office in USA).
– Receive and sort incoming mail and manage outgoing mail.
– Solve arising questions with USA institutions (regarding tax, insurance and other questions).
– Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field.
– 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
– Must have exceptional attention to detail and be an independent player.
– Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize.
– Must be a self-starter and driven.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities.