We are looking for 2 new colleagues to join the IT department of Emoti Group: Mid PHP and Senior PHP Engineer, who both will be future SPA hotels and all types of experience experts! Senior Developer would mostly focus on integrations and system design and his Mid Mate would implement new client-facing features, feature upgrades, and UX/UI.
Your future team: Product Owner, a team of 3 engineers with an extreme sense of humor, and internal design department. You’ll love the vibe of the team – it’s cozy, fun, and international! The team you’ll be joining is rapidly growing, and you will help make both the business and the technology powering it to the next level. Your work will be varied, covering current & future products, from databases to user interfaces, working alongside business stakeholders, and helping shape everything we do.
Upcoming tasks for you:
- Translating architectures and designs into high-quality maintainable code.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Leverage and build APIs for multi-service integrations.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Be involved in the entire life cycle of various projects including requirements gathering, architecture, design & coding, testing support, infrastructure estimation & deployment.
- Use agile methodologies to plan and track work.
- Implement automated code-based quality assurances in our projects to support our Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Amazing and talented team, who are always willing to help you. Your help is appreciated as well.
- Learning fostering environment, books, and course budget for both hard and soft skills.
- Dedicated time each week for improving the codebase.
- Initiative rewarding work environment.
- Flexible working hours. If you’re not from Vilnius or you want to spend your winter in some warmer place – no worries, a remote schedule is available as well.
- In non-quarantine times – company outings/retreats (usually with lectures or short courses).
- Because of company events, presents, or surprises you and your squad members receive – you’re going to become SPA hotels and all types of leisure experiences experts in your community.
- 3000 – 4500 EUR gross salary if you are a mid-dev and 4500 – 6000 EUR gross salary if you’re a senior titleholder.
- 2 offices in Vilnius (Naujamiestis – Helios city and Antakalnis – modern loft).
- Healthy snacks, fruits, and other in-office perks.
- Team training events monthly, quarterly.
- Company traditions like companies breakfast, internal conferences with guest speakers, the annual big event of all group companies.
- Proven track record with PHP (Symfony would be great, but pure PHP or Laravel experience works as well).
- Ability to work in an Agile environment.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Knowledge of Linux OS.
- Experience with PHP 7 and the ability to write statically typed PHP code.
- Good „system design intuition“.
- Experience with SQL and front-end technologies (yes, the focus would be still on the BE part).
- Experience applying OOP design patterns.
- Knowledge and experience using TDD.
- Ability to oversee other contributor’s code (it’s for sr. role mostly).
- A good mate, at least an average storyteller, and a trustful person.