Our client - PAYSTRAX is a Vilnius based innovative financial technology company that provides European merchants with state-of-the-art solutions for all their electronic payment transaction needs, licensed by Bank of Lithuania. We have great news! The company is expanding and have a plan to grow vastly in Klaipeda, so we are looking for a Junior partner success representative to join the team in Klaipeda!
We offer you:
– Great company culture and a choice to work from the office or home.
– Wide opportunities for professional growth while working in a dynamic surrounding together with the high-level financial professionals.
– Competitive salary for junior position, ranging from 1000-1500 EUR net.
– An inspiring environment in an innovative, fast-growing organization that will be expanding its financial services.
– A perfect opportunity to be part of the key team members who will impact the company’s growth.
– Health insurance.
Role and main tasks:
– Responsible for day-to-day contact with partners and key account customers.
– Weekly/monthly meetings with partners and customers with additional onsite meetings if requested.
– Participation in events and conferences on behalf of the company.
– Building and maintaining a trusted and long-term relationship with partners and key account customers.
– Managing and reporting on a pipeline of opportunities to cover quarterly target, ensuring accurate reporting in CRM.
– Developing customer contact base.
– Supporting partners by providing required information over the phone and emails.
– Bachelor´s degree.
– Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
– Highly motivated and target driven.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Fluent English (spoken and written).