Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally.
Get ready to
- Develop, implement, track and optimize digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Own all marketing channels and measure their success
- Be in charge of creating a digital marketing strategy that supports overarching business goals
- Do market and customer research to come up with new ideas for new marketing funnels
We expect you to
- Have experience as a Growth Marketing Manager/ Growth Hacker/ Marketing Manager
- Have ability to grow and develop team when developing new channels/ locales.
- Have accountability to oversee the processes from start to finish independently
- Have a growth-driven mindset of prioritizing the tasks with higher business impact potential
- Have a good foundation of analytical skills, i.e. ability to conclude key data insights is crucial for this role
- International marketing experience will be seen as an advantage
- Have a passion for marketing, a willingness to keep learning, and confidence to take up interesting challenges
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize projects according to dynamic deadlines
- Have strong English in written and verbal communication