Indigroup is an executive and specialist search company, whose quality of services is becoming a benchmark in Baltic states. Our client is an international company Asteroid Mining Company.
Asteroid Mining Company is lithuanian-norwegian based company with development power based in LT and clients in Norway. Asteroid is building products for Norway startups in energy sector, for public institutions, art museums & private clients.
The team: currently Asteroid consists of 12 people: 8 developers in Lithuania, 3 sales/management in Norway and a designer in Spain. You will join an international team of Asteroid and you will work with Cubit as a product/platform.
We are looking for developers to join a team Cubit.
Cubit is a GovTech platform delivering solutions for fire & electrical safety; Cubit`s clients are city municipalities, big & small energy companies.
Under Cubit`s umbrella there are 2 main products:
- Cubit Fire – is an end to end solution for fire inspections and chimney sweeping. Developed in close cooperation with fire departments.
- Cubit El – solution for electrical safety audits: case management, field solution, document generation & much more.
Cubit team consists of 18 people in Norway, Lithuania & Latvia, there are currently 8 developers & that number is about to grow. We are looking to grow to 22-24 people that will be handling new feature implementation and solving existing challenges.
- Backend: Azure cloud, .NET Core
- DB: MongoDB
- Frontend: ReactJS, Redux, MaterialUI
- Competitive salary for mid dev (4000 – 5000 EUR before tax)
- As a young company we offer a place to be among the first ones who will create company’s culture, standards & policies
- Choose your own hardware/software
- Any learning content subscriptions
- Gym subscription
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the job done
- Work remotely from anywhere or from office in Vilnius (in Žvėrynas)
- International team & environment
- 2 years+ of programming experience using .NET Framework
- Knowing your way around FE using ReactJS/Redux. Product uses MaterialUI as its foundation for UI, so practically no css is required, we know you don’t like it. If you have experience with other frameworks Angular/Vue we know you can handle React too
- Good level of written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Azure cloud experience
- MongoDB experience