SellerX buys and builds promising smaller businesses that sell via Amazon’s platform.
The company’s goal is to make the acquisition experience as efficient as possible. Transactions are usually completed 30-45 days after signing a letter of intent. SellerX well funded and backed by leading venture capital funds and has a wealth of experience purchasing businesses all over the world.
It is based in Berlin and Klaipeda it was founded in 2020.
Job position description:
- Develop, implement and continuously enhance our state-of-the-art web applications and innovative prototypes in cooperation with our development teams in Germany
- Organize and supervise the local development team and act as a point of contact for the team
- You will design and implement web interfaces/APIs for backend services
- You will work in an agile, cross-functional development team
- You will support us with your development skills – from planning to operation
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration / Continuous Testing / Continuous Delivery
- You have a completed apprenticeship/degree in computer science – or you are a career changer with appropriate work experience
- English fluent level required
- You have a strong focus on software quality and attach importance to a clean and high-performance implementation
- You are familiar with common tools such as Git, Jenkins, Composer, Jira, and Confluence
- You are experienced with Laravel or Symfony, and with Bootstrap or jQuery
- You always have new ideas in your head, but at the same time, you are well organized and can easily think your way into the most diverse topics.
What company offers:
Young dynamic team with centrally located, modern workplace, strong partner network and very experienced management team.
A great chance for your personal development and many opportunities to incorporate your own ideas
- A professional working environment in a growing company
- Exciting and complex tasks in a dynamic environment
- Flexible working hours (according to arrangement)
- A positive and appreciative working atmosphere