Kilo. Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are the USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & the UK. The company was founded 8 years ago, and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it, and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck. Come work with us to see it happen.
Get Ready To:
- Work with one of the most profitable Kilo. Health brands
- Listen to the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Liaise with other departments to guide a unified approach to customer service, distribution, etc. that meets market demands
- Define marketing strategies to support the company’s overall strategies and objectives
- Develop a feasible marketing plan for the department and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, PR, and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press, etc.)
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
- Oversee a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals (20+) and will direct our marketing efforts toward great success
We Expect You To:
- Have proven experience as Chief Marketing Officer or similar role
- Have experience working in Health and Wellness industry with B2C products (considered a plus)
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient scaling strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, etc.)
- Have a solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Be able to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Be able to oversee complex initiatives and drive them to a successful conclusion
- Be a leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Have outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
Talking about perks:
- We will spoil you! Get ready for numerous perks: a fridge full of food, frequent community events (both online and offline!), an office gym, and much more.
- Not feeling like going to the office? Work remotely from wherever you want! And we got you covered for whenever you feel office-sick – the monthly taxi budget will wait.*
- Bond with your team or just work and vacation on teambuilding and workation trips. All you need to do is choose a destination, kick back, and relax while we cover the rest.
- Take 5 extra DAYS OFF to recharge. Use them whenever you need them – no questions asked. A healthy, happy, and well-rested you is the goal.
- After 6 months at Kilo Health, we’ll ask you to choose a plan from the company-covered private health insurance. Cover all your extra health and wellness needs on us.*
- Get ready to create impact through progressive and innovative health tech products with our quality over quantity mindset. Take it slower to create something better.
- Freely initiate change, suggest new approaches, and skyrocket with exciting challenges in our fast-growing health tech environment.
- Get ready to roll in our easy-going, inclusive atmosphere with informal and laid-back communication. We keep it casual, so please, no suits and ties at the office.
- If you uncover a hidden super talent while you’re with us – we’re all for it! We’ll do everything we can to support your passion and help turn it into an ultimate career change.
- Want to polish up on your qualifications? Join the Kilo Academy to learn from our top specialists or schedule a 1-on-1 knowledge-sharing session or simply borrow a book from our extensive library. Knowledge is power, and we’re here to share it.