Omega 365 Lithuania UAB is a subsidiary of Norwegian IT concern Omega
AS. Specializing in project execution services, Omega 365 is a leading
provider of project management software systems and services to
companies developing capital projects in Energy, Infrastructure, Healthcare,
Mining and more.
Omega 365 Lithuania UAB, based in Klaipeda is mostly focusing on
development and maintenance of technological framework and software
products of Omega, involved in implementations and support of customers
all around the world.
Are You a Cloud Infrastructure Superstar?
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to strengthen our Cloud team at our Global Omega 365 technology hub in Klaipeda.
In this role, you will team-up with other cloud professionals, use best-in-class technologies, serving and occasionally traveling to Omega 365 offices and clients around the world.
As part of the Omega 365 Cloud Infrastructure team, you will be fully immersed within our friendly collaborative team of world-class engineering top-notches. You will be involved in a range of operational activities including server setup, network configuration, database configuration, engineering, implementation, and end-user support. You will constantly monitor and optimize overall infrastructure performance and closely work with software development teams to ensure all environments are correctly scaled for anticipated workloads. You will ensure that Omega 365 Cloud network security layer remains impenetrable, actively participate in emergency drills and real DRM tasks. Your primary location will be at our Omega 365 global tech hub in Klaipėda (Lithuania). You might occasionally travel to other Omega 365 offices and client sites abroad.
Requirements & qualifications
To excel in this role, you will need:
- Cloud technology, database platforms, infrastructure, network, security, DRM & client/user support skills
- Microsoft Azure, Windows Server, SQL Server skills and experience
- Fluent oral and written English
If your qualifications do not exactly match our requirements, but you believe you have potential, an aspiration to learn so to match our expectations, and think that you would bring value and be a great addition to our team, check other Omega 365 Lithuania current offers or contact us as there might be other opportunities to engage with Omega 365.
What does Omega 365 offer?
Omega 365 Lithuania is part of the Omega 365 group, Norway’s humble IT giant, big enough to deliver, small enough to care, offering an exciting people-oriented workplace culture!
With a portfolio of world-class software tools used by thousands of corporate users around the planet, and a constant pipeline of interesting development projects for those passionate about technological challenges, Omega 365 offers a unique, dynamic, and flexible environment for passionate professionals to thrive, grow and excel.
- Remote work opportunity.
- Opportunities to work in company offices in other countries (Norway, Denmark, France, Canada, etc.).
- Additional health insurance.
- Advantage system (you get bonus in points for you loyalty) you can spend for: Holidays including family members (company holiday houses: Norway/Spain/USA/Canada, etc.); Sports/courses/health checks; Teambuildings: concerts, theatre, company events, ect.
- You can get bonus points for sport activities.
- You can get bonus points for qualification exams (in relevant technology).
- 50% discount for lunch in canteen.
- Gross salary from 2288 Eur. / month (depending on your skills/experience).