KPMG member firms provide independent audit services designed to enhance the reliability of information prepared by clients for investors, creditors and other stakeholders, including information prepared according to country specific statutory requirements.
Our ideal candidate has these qualifications
- University degree in Economics, Finance, Audit or Accountancy;
- Knowledge of current auditing, accounting and financial reporting standards;
- 2 to 4 years’ experience working as an audit senior or senior assistant;
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities;
- Good professional communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize work and work under tight deadlines.
Our Offer consists of various financial & non-financial benefits
- Competitive rewards package (variable compensation program & yearly incentives, private health insurance, life insurance)
- Ability to manage personal life & work (flexible workplace (hybrid way of work) & work hours, additional firm paid days off)
- People & growth focused culture (professional trainings, personal growth lectures, extensive e-learning base, wellbeing activities)