Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company ranked among the world's top three fastest-growing hosting brands. Our team consists of over 1,000 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide. More than 29 million users enjoy our products, and we're dedicated to constantly improving their experience.
We're looking for an Analytics Engineer to help revolutionize how we use data to inform and aid strategic business decisions. You'll create and maintain data models so our teams can easily access and analyze data. You'll be lending your skills and knowledge to various projects, building queries, and modeling data for the business.
What You Will Do:
- Create and maintain data models and infrastructure that allow teams at Hostinger to access and analyze data quickly.
- Engage with key stakeholders in other teams to clearly understand and scope analytical requests.
- Provide expertise in query building and modeling to ensure data is accessible in a timely, efficient, and usable manner.
- Review, optimize, document, and refactor existing data models to expand our database with clean code.
What We Expect:
- Experience building data models.
- Hands-on experience working with SQL.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (we use Tableau).
- Skills/programming knowledge (Python, R, etc.) would be excellent.
- Experience working with Git and command-line is preferred but not essential.
- DBT is an integral part of how we work – experience with it would be a huge advantage.
- A combination of communication and technical skills.
What We Offer:
- An inspiring culture and people who work by ten fundamental principles.
- Freedom to achieve things, no micro-management, no reporting for the sake of reporting.
- Everything you need for your professional development from the latest working equipment to access to training courses, conferences, etc.
- State-of-the-art data stack: BigQuery, DBT, Airflow, Tableau, Python/R.
- A generous health insurance package.
- A hybrid work environment – work from our modern offices in Kaunas and Vilnius or your home office.