Modus Group story began in 1993 in Lithuania. During 29 years, the company has grown to a successful international business currently operating in 12 European countries. We mainly focus on three areas of activity: renewable energy (Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee) and automotive business. Today we unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other world-renowned names of car industry. Our automotive teams are also operating in Latvia and Belarus. While growing business and looking for new opportunities, Modus Group follows its strategic guidelines: investing into the future, trusting green and working smart. Do you share passion for cars as we do and dream of working in international environment with biggest players of car industry? Then join us! We are looking for you – Intern in Autobrava Motors showroom in Klaipėda – the one who is eager to get more knowledge of all steps in the sales process and start your career. You will be involved in various marketing activities and initiatives. If you feel like there is not enough room for your ideas to breathe – let‘s chat, because here at Modus Group automotive business line we have space for your ideas to breathe in.
To be our perfect fit we expect you to:
- To have perfect communication skills;
- Be well organized and attentive to details;
- Have a positive “can-do” attitude and an ambition to learn;
- Look for and implement alternative solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Help to organize events;
- Assistance to the manager and other tasks;
- Learning about our products, procedures and operations;
- Communication with clients and representation of our products;
- Take care of showroom’s cars.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high
- How about working from a cafe or your own living room? Here at Modus Group you can work from anywhere (as long as it is compatible with our customers and your direct manager is informed)
- And most important – freedom to think outside the box, create and implement your ideas